Customizing Function Of Power Buttons In Windows

Posted On // Leave a Comment




"Power Button" 

Can you Imagine world without a "Power Button!" Surely Not.

As like everyone use power button for turning on and off their electronic device I also use it.

But yesterday when I was shutting down my pc then I noticed  that I was missing sleep option at my windows 8 PC. 

I became frightened and started thinking that what had happened to my PC.After that I started searching and researching on my PC; "From where this thing happened!"

And  few minutes later I found the solution.

So Today I am sharing "How to Customize Function Of Power Button".

When we turns off our pc By GUI method then we generally see these three options usually.



But sometimes one option may be vanishes; we becomes worried. 

And It really becomes a big problem when "Shutdown" missing from the options.

So now let's see how these Power buttons vanishes or visible 

Perform These steps on your PC

Open Control Panel.

Search for Power options and open it. You will find it.



After opening it you will see various functions

Then click on "Choose What Power Option Does"




After that you will see new window. 

There Just click on "Change setting that are currently unavailable"

After that You can change the Shutdown settings
You can check or uncheck those options and make your power options visible or vanish .



Thanks for reading. I hope your problem has been solved . 

And let us know if you are having any Questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment